I have been so in love with yoga for the past year and a half, and I don’t think it’s just a passing fancy After all, I am going to be a yoga teacher, right? If you asked me why I love it, I can go on for days on end, but to cut a long story short, here are 10 quick reasons why I love yoga:
1. It’s all about me Hehe. What do I mean? In yoga, I don’t have to worry that I’m not as good as the other person next to me. All that matters is me.
2. It quiets my mind.
3. It makes me feel good.
4. I am able to get to know my body, heart, and soul in so many ways, deeper everyday.
5. It’s relatively easily accessible…no special equipment needed nor is there a need to lug things around or for those kuat racks at cracksandracks.com to be installed in my car so I can transport gear or what not. All I need is a mat. Or grass
6. I meet awesome people through the practice.
7. I sweat like crazy and yet I feel rested and relaxed after.
8.I become more attuned to the natural way of things.
9. There’s no pressure to excel. Just sheer acceptance.
10. It brings me home to me. Does that make sense?