For those like me who can’t take time off to join the Flow SurfYogaSamba retreats, here’s a great way to take that long-deserved time out without having to leave Manila!
The lovely ladies of Flow, along with other amazing guests and teachers, are bringing Flow to the city once again on August 4, 2012 at Beyond Yoga, Quezon City. Expect an afternoon of fun, learning, and great company with various workshops, activities, and talks that will definitely give you that boost you need to make it through the rest of the busy-ness 2012 is bound to bring
Here are some of the things you can expect from Flow in the City:
- an NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) workshop for Better Communication and Motivation by guest speaker PJ Lanot. NLP is said to be the art and science of how people can will themselves and inspire others to excellence through proper encoding of information and communication.
- A super fun Anti-Gravity FUNdamentals class with certified AGY teacher Monica Eleazar-Manzano. Fly, laugh and bring out your inner child as you learn to hold and balance in challenging yoga poses, develop better kinesthetic awareness and build cardiovascular and muscular strength, while increasing flexibility and joint mobility. AGY also is a great way to decompress the vertebrae of the spine as you hang upside and give yourselves a chance to see things from a whole new perspective
- A heart pumping and calorie burning Zumba session with Zumba Academy certified Dance and Toning instructor, Sharon Yu
- An exploration Inner Dance with the FLOW group. (This is something I have never tried and am quite curious about )
- A seminar on how to make your own Green Smoothies with by the folks from Sunshine Daydream and Rawlicious
- A yummy vegetarian potluck dinner with kindred-spirits to cap off the day
Sounds like fun, yes? A full-day package costs P1,999 which includes a tote bag with goodies from sponsors. You may also just choose your own preferred activities with a minimum of two classes to join.
For more details check out Flow SurfYogaSamba at the following sites: